Doula Mentorship Program Simone Toomer
You’re a doula! Congrats! Now what?
Join Simone Toomer, expert doula and lactation consultant, as she takes you on a journey from post doula training to launching your doula business, getting clients and starting to attend births. Connect with other doulas, get your questions answered, and walk through many birth scenarios in this 8 session, virtual doula mentorship program which will leave you feeling more confident and ready to support people on their path to parenthood.
- Networking, payment structure, contracts
- Marketing yourself
- Support, Booking, Prenatal Visits
- Preparing for Labor: You and your Client
- How to support your client during early Postpartum
- Self-care for the doula: Avoiding burn out and practicing boundaries
- Systemic racism and its impact on you and your clients
- Follow up: Resources for Clients
- Business Thriving Mastermind
BIPOC Pay-what-you-can spaces available.
All profits after instructor pay, go into the boober equity fund which supports BIPOC in joining future mentorship programs, doula training scholarships and lactation counselor training.
Next Cohort Dates:
Monday, March 14, 2022 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Monday, March 7, 2022 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Monday, March 14, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Monday, March 21, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Monday, March 28, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Monday, April 4, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Monday, April 11, 2022 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Monday, April 18, 2022 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM