The Breast Start!
Text us at 917-407-1347 and either Jada Shapiro (founder of Birth Day Presence) will visit you or we will connect you to a local CLC (Certified Lactation Counselor)* who will come to your home, hospital or birth center within the first 1-2 days after birth, to help you get breastfeeding off to the best start! We also make quick and fabulous referrals for general lactation help no matter how old your baby is.
The Breast Start Visit:
- Ensure a good milk supply
- Get started with a great initial latch
- Reduce the likelihood of pain, cracked nipples, bleeding
- Gain confidence as a new mother
- Learn what to expect in your early breastfeeding experience
- Learn how to know if your baby is getting enough
- Learn how to AVOID common pitfalls…women are still receiving a lot of misinformation about breastfeeding in our hospitals today. Learn how to sift through good and bad advice and how to trust yourself!
For many women, breastfeeding is easy and it goes just fine. And for others breastfeeding can be full of challenges. When you get personalized help early on, you can learn the key pitfalls to avoid, which will help ensure that you start making enough milk to feed your baby and that breastfeeding is more likely to be comfortable and pleasant rather than painful and hard.
Let us help you get breastfeeding off to the best possible start!
The fastest way to get someone to come today or tomorrow is to text 917-407-1347 now!
*We are the people you see before you have breastfeeding problems! If more complicated issues develop or are present, we will refer you to an IBCLC.