When you are newly pregnant there are so many decisions to be made. Consult with the leading pregnancy and parenting expert, Director of Birth Day Presence, Jada Shapiro. As a longtime doula, childbirth educator and mother, Jada is highly qualified to help with all your pregnancy, birth and parenting needs. She has attended hundreds of births and intimately know the local hospitals, birth centers, midwives and doctors.
Let me help you along this wonderful path to parenthood.
Contact me now to schedule your a 1 or 2-hour consultation, and we will contact you to schedule your meeting.
Topics that often come up include:
- Where should I give birth?
- Which midwife or doctor should I choose?
- What’s the difference between birthing in a birth center or the hospital?
- I’m looking for complementary care providers (acupuncturists, massage therapists, chiropractors, therapists) etc. who work specifically with pregnancy. Who do you recommend and why are these types of care beneficial?
- I’ve been with my doctor for a long time, but thinking about switching for the birth. Should I?
- I need help with my birth preferences sheet (sometimes known as a Birth Plan)
- What is a Doula and how can she help me?
- Should I take a Childbirth Class? What will I learn? Which type is right for me?
- What steps should I take to ensure that I have the most support during the postpartum period?
- How can I get breastfeeding off to the best start? Learn more about wonderful resources like BooberTM
- How do I choose a pediatrician?
- How should I set up my home to welcome a new baby (or babies)?
Please indicate what time best works for you and we will follow up to schedule a time that works.