Restoring a New Mother's Physical and Mental Health
Join us for a unique, memorable day on the introduction of structured Malaysian Postnatal Traditional and Holistic Care: February 8th 2019, 9am-5:30pm.
Malaysia has the LOWEST rates of Postpartum Mental & Anxiety Disorders (PMAD) in the world at 3%. Learn unique Malay postnatal recovery techniques that nourish, nurture, and revitalize mothers after pregnancy and childbirth.
Valerie Lynn, author of The Mommy Plan, will guide you through:
- The science behind Traditional After Birth Recovery practices, techniques and healing herbs
- An introduction to Postnatal Nutrition and healing Recipes
- Yoni Sauna Therapy (vaginal steam): health benefits, set-up, traditional product blend, experience
- Deep-heat therapy and abdominal care to shrink the womb
- Tying a modern Bengkung self-wrapping garment for your clients
- Experiencing a typical, in-home Malaysian Postnatal Recovery care set
For more information about Valerie and her work, please visit postpregnancywellness.com