We understand that it is difficult to find independent resources to understand your rights in the workplace when you are pregnant. Whether you are pregnant now or plan to be in the coming years, we want to inform and empower you to enter conversations with employers and health insurers armed with information to assert your rights effectively and efficiently. These tools will help you negotiate more effectively with your employer and your health insurance company, relieving stress and enabling you to focus on your growing family.
Our classes, offered at a variety of locations around New York City and online, cover:
- Taking leave from your job
- Asking for accommodations from your employer
- Telling your employer your pregnant
- Contesting a medical bill
- How to obtain a free breast pump
- How to enroll your child in health insurance
- Wage and hour laws, if you are hiring help at home
To register sign up here.